Pressure, pressure, read all about it.
Nobody knows pressure like me,
Or so I think.
Trying to please everyone,
My parents, God, my friends.
Each group claims that it needs to be first priority.
"You never have time for me."
"You are too busy."
Think this is my choice?
What I would give to spend every second of every minute of every hour...
With who?
How do I choose?
They want me to choose, but either way, I disappoint someone.
What do I do?
I love, and I cry, and I want to be with everyone,
But I am too busy.
Too busy to be called, too busy to be thought of.
"She is too busy."
How I want to yell and scream at anything to make it all stop,
So that I could please each person that I love.
But I cannot,
Because I am busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment