Saturday, October 08, 2005

Distance

I want to be with you,
Every moment, and every second.
Be that person standing next you,
Complete, blissful, amazing; that is how we are.

But we keep fighting, keep arguing,
And it is frustrating.
Wanting what you cannot have,
Hurting the person you need the most.

Feeling insecure, and unsure.
When did the distance become tangible?
We keep hoping; saying we will last,
But not telling each other what we are truly thinking.

Never imagined it would be this difficult,
With every thought filled with you, making it harder.
I don’t know what is in your mind,
And that scares me.

I love you.

10/8/05

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Week That Was
Insane. That's probably the best word I can use to describe this week. The second annual Web 2.0 conference has reached its close and while hanging out at the conference and " related events " the last few days ...
home based business