Sunday, March 05, 2006
These Nights
I want to run so fast and feel everything around me. You know how you hear music and you feel as if you could do anything. Ideas start pumping through your head about how you will improve your life and become a better person because nothing seems impossible. It seems as if I have never loved harder and never felt such pure emotions. These are the nights that I want to be with my boyfriend. I want to be driving at night with the windows down and our favorite music turned up LOUD and us laughing because we are together. I want to be out with a huge group of friends at a club and dancing all night because we can and we are inhibited with each other. We know each other and we never judge. I want it to be raining outside so that I can play in it and feel free and childlike. These are the nights that I want movies to be reality and all my favorite people in the world to be gathered around me. I never want to lose the feeling that I now have. These are the nights that I smile without hesitation. My life is imperfect, and so am I, but, on these nights, it is okay. For once, everything is enough, and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment