Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Stress Stinks...Arid Works!!
I do not actually know if Arid works becaue I do not use it, but I do know that this week is EXTREMELY stressful. I feel like puking when I think about it (cute, huh??) Anyway, This is the last week of high school, but it feels like the first week. I still have not realized that I am a senior, and I am running out of time!! Ahh! Oh well. I guess the main thing that I am stressed about is that I am giving the message at Powerhouse tomorrow night. Ashley St. Lawrence is giving it with me, and I am totally nervous. So, today I was driving to Starbucks because Ashley, Buch, and I were meeting to finish our notes (I found out a week ago that I was giving this message, and Ashley got all of her notes stolen from her car...we were not completely prepared until 8 this evening). As I was driving, all I thought about was how nervous I was. I was freaking out, like starting to hyperventalate and everything...it was fun! No, not really. Then I thought about it, and realized why I was giving the message. It is for God, of course! I mean, the message is on serving, which I think is one of my spiritual girts (but I have not taken the test yet), and I lvoe to do it. After that, I was totally pumped, and I felt peaceful, and just praising God for having this chance to talk about Him, and why we need to serve. So, now I am totally stoked! It is going to be so cool, and I cannot wait!! WOO HOO! For all fo you watching, I hope you enojoy! Yay! I am doing His Will, and I had no idea...typical me..hehe. Much love, people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more
than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
Nevertheless think of if you added some great
photos or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos,
this website could undeniably be one of the most beneficial
in its field. Awesome blog!
Here is my web blog ... Look At This
It's awesome in favor of me to have a web site, which is useful designed for my know-how. thanks admin
My blog :: continue
Hey terrific website! Does running a blog such as this require a great deal of work?
I have very little understanding of programming however I had been hoping to start my own
blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any recommendations or
techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject but I simply had to ask.
Many thanks!
my blog post :: resources
Hi to all, the contents present at this web site are
in fact remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.
My site ... Louis Vuitton Purses Outlet
Hey there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
my web page: Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Exceptional post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte
more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Kudos!
Also visit my site :: This Site
I am sure this article has touched all the internet users, its really really
good article on building up new website.
Here is my web-site: Air Max Pas Cher
Post a Comment