Life, life, live life.
It is so exhilarating, the blood pounds through my temples.
I want to seize it, to never let go.
Know it potential and surpass it.
There is so much that I expect from my exisitance.
Use my abilities to change the world because I am worth listening to.
Invest in people who truely know, understand, and encourage me; my kindered
Never letting life be boring, or be considered boring.
The joys that I find in my life do not compare.
Waking up each day with a sense of awe at the unknown.
Smiling and knowing that there is a purpose behind my happiness.
Eating a meal that is spicy and tasty with someone and talking about everything.
Going to class and filling my mind with knowledge.
Crying to feel the release of emtions and vulnerability from exposing my soul.
Sleeping and awaking with energy that is powerful and optimistic.
Seeing God in everything that I experience.
This is my life.
I love living it.
The beauty that amazes me; the suffering the frightens me.
It is life.
1 comment:
Amen,aint that the truth! i love what you wrote. i totally feel ya on that. I love this thing called life! Theres really nothing else quite like it. waking up in the morning & knowing that its a new day. =0)
~moni
Post a Comment