Sunday, September 18, 2005

My Last Family Vacation

This weekend, my parents, my brother, and I went to LA for our last fmaily vacation. We started out on Thursday and stayed in San Luis Opisbo for the night, It was so weird being back in SLO, my brother's former college town. My family and I kept getting on each others nerves, and it seemed like the vacation was going to be a waste. the next day, we drove from SLO to LA. It took about 6 hours, and it was okay. No big whoop. We started to get along better. Anyway, on Saturday, we went to Universal Studios. That was alot of fun. We did the studio tour, and the shows, and the rides. We were all laughing, and relaxed. Dinne was fun, but we ate so much. By the time we got back to the hotel, we were exhausted! I went to bed, and slept for a blisssful 12 hours, which I will not be able to do after next week. Today, Sunday, we met with my uncle who I have not seen in about 8 years. It was good to see him, and to talk. Tonight was my cousin's husband's 50th birthday celebration. He did not know that we were coming, so he was really happy to see us. It was so much fun. We met many people, and the food was delicious! It was good to see Reshmie, Marty, and the kids before I leave. I know that I am going to miss them so much. So, that is my family vacation. It has turned out to be an awesome time. Tomorrow, we drive the 10 hour trip home. It is going to be adrag, but it brings me closer to my beautiful blue room, and the greatest guy in the entire world. Peace out, ya'll!

No comments: