Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Never Mine

I want you here right now,
To see your face, look into your eyes, feel your gaze.
I want to be around you,
To talk with you, learn yur oves and hates;
Talk of God, of school, of life,
Of me.
Pull your arms around me,
Hold me, protect me, care for me.
Let me touch your face,
Learn your smile and frown.
Tell me again that I am beautiful,
Again and again.
Dance with me int eh rain,
Take my hand and let my joy fill our world.
I want to be in your mind, on your ming,
Never forget.
Make m laugh and smile,
At life, at love, at everything.
As we say good-bye
Look at me, know me, miss me.
Do not forget.
Do not lie to me, do not hurt me, do not leave.
But you were never mine,
Never mine to hold or talk to,
To smile with or look at.
You were never mine.


Aurora liked this one, and I forgot to put it up until now. Sorry it took a year.

1 comment:

aurora said...

lol it's all good